PortfolioAid’s Inform360 is designed for Canadian investment dealers that are required to deliver Mutual Fund / ETF Facts documents as part of regulatory disclosure requirements.
Inform360 uses existing PortfolioAid360 advisor tools including mutual fund / ETF product information look-up and remediation workflow coupled with new functionality that easily allows advisors to:
- Populate a shopping cart with selected Fund Facts documents
- Manage a “favourites” list for easy access
- Choose delivery method: email, verbal disclosure, hand delivery, and postal mail*
- Retrieve delivery history via custom reporting
*Mail requires integration with third party mail fulfillment provider and is an additional cost. If a preferred vendor does not exist, PortfolioAid can provide one.
Inform360 provides supervisors with the tools and insight they require to effectively supervise the delivery requirements. While the primary responsibility falls to the advisor, the supervisor has an obligation to monitor daily activity and ensure that exceptions are dealt with in a timely manner. Inform360 empowers supervisors by:
- Providing daily pre-sale delivery failure indicators on the existing PortfolioAid360 reports
- Ensuring gapless supervision with alerts to inquiry resolution dashboard
- Allowing comprehensive reporting at the dealer, branch, and advisor levels
- Effectively preparing them for internal and external audits
PortfolioAid’s intelligent compliance tools help dealers manage the increasing regulatory workload. Through the use of firm wide risk assessment standards, suitability reporting, inquiry management, alerting, and escalation, PortfolioAid offers its clients a unique opportunity to streamline operations and reduce risk.
Please contact us for a demo of Inform360 today.