PortfolioAid360° is PortfolioAid’s flagship solution in its suite of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) applications for financial services. Its powerful security risk rating engine, enhanced suitability assessments, issue management dashboards, unique trending analytics, and powerful advisor tools help leading Canadian investment dealers promote a healthy and positive culture of compliance.
PortfolioAid360° is accessible to all compliance stakeholders including compliance officers, branch managers, investment advisors, and administrative staff. As compliance is a shared responsibility, greater access, insight, and effective collaboration tools offer tremendous competitive advantages.
How does it work?
Major benefits of PortfolioAid360°:
- Uniform security risk rating strategy
- Enable alerts and exception reporting
- Deploy an inquiry workflow dashboard
- Provide advisor access
Uniform security risk rating strategy
PortfolioAid’s ratings experts work closely with clients to implement a corporate-approved security risk rating protocol that rates all securities held and traded by that firm. This is a core function of PA360° as it is enables uniform account and client level suitability reviews.
- PortfolioAid sources robust market data so clients do not have to
- Risk ratings custom-mapped to client’s risk and investment objective classifications
- Risk ratings that are comprehensible to supervisors, advisors, clients, and regulators
Enable alerts and exception reporting
PA360° creates comprehensive reports that highlight suitability issues driven from IIROC and MFDA regulations (including enhanced CRM).
- Meaningful reports that quickly outline account and client level suitability issues
- On-Demand reporting function to support broader business intelligence gathering
- Electronic note taking and sign-off eliminating the need for excessive paper storage
Deploy an inquiry workflow dashboard
PA360° ensures compliance stakeholders are automatically provided with Tier 1 and Tier 2 exception reports through a centralized inquiry workflow dashboard. PA360°’s dashboard prioritizes tasks, ages inquiries, ensures evidence of supervision, and provides a complete audit trail per regulatory guidelines.
- Alerts automatically created and pushed to the designated Tier 1 or 2 supervisors
- Comprehensive reports attached that allow for holistic suitability review
- Easy to use interface allowing for quick resolution protocols
Provide advisor access
PA360° provides investment advisors with enhanced visibility into the compliance process and its impact on their individual business. PortfolioAid strongly believes that advisors will positively contribute to compliance practices if given effective tools to do so.
- Risk rating look-ups that can dramatically reduce trade reversals
- Account AND client level suitability reporting that can be reviewed with clients
- Firm-approved ratings methodologies that can be easily explained to clients
The PortfolioAid360° solution is available as a hosted software service. This solution is a first in the field of retail compliance automation, bringing together our unique risk rating and innovative compliance automation service functionality.
The hosted PortfolioAid360° service offers our clients these benefits:
- Focus – A fully-featured enterprise software solution with multiple data feeds and proprietary ratings, alerting, and work-flow systems involves considerable support and maintenance.
- Security – The security of our hosted service is certified by a third party audit, as are the data centers we employ. Our security practices and procedures meet SOC (Service Organization Controls) 2 standards set forth by the internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Availability – Our hosted clients get the benefit of a ready-made systems environment supported by an expert systems management team. Our automated monitoring facility eliminates systems errors before they impact clients, while our audited change management and systems patching processes keep our hosted clients current without disruption.
How we do it
The hosted PortfolioAid360° solution is SOC (Service Organization Controls) 2 Type II compliant and supported by a service level agreement crafted uniquely for each client’s needs. SOC 2 is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The hosted PortfolioAid360° solution is tested by an independent auditing firm against the following principles and standards set forth by the AICPA:
- Security: PortfolioAid360° is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Processing integrity: PortfolioAid360° processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Availability: PortfolioAid360°is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
PortfolioAid uses only cutting-edge cloud-based systems from leading Canadian data centre providers. This enables an effective and flexible service that meets client needs for availability, security, and cost management.
Please contact us for a demo of PortfolioAid360° today.