Insight360° - Edition for Investment Dealers
In an effort to protect investors, securities regulators make and enforce rules including KYC, KYP, and Suitability Obligations. These are considered principal responsibilities owed by advisors to their clients and a cornerstone of the investor protection regime.
Meaningful dialogues with clients are necessary to obtain a solid understanding of their accurate risk tolerance and investment objectives, and to explain how a proposed investment strategy is suitable for the client in light of the client’s investment needs.
This is where PortfolioAid can provide insight.
Build, analyze, and re-balance client portfolios with assurance their risk tolerance and investment objectives are being observed. Allow your organization to benefit with a harmonized approach to suitability modelling.
What is Insight360° used for?
- Client meetings
- Portfolio construction
- Portfolio re-balancing
- Advisor on-boarding
- All securities assigned risk ratings (e.g. low, medium, high, etc.) and investment objectives (e.g. safety, income, growth, speculative, etc.) that match dealer syntax
- Portfolio suitability summary comparing KYC target allocations to actual allocations
- Colour-coded indicators highlighting suitability status
- Custom PDF report exports
- PortfolioAid360° users: Insight360° is pre-populated with existing client KYC data for risk, investment objectives, tolerance thresholds, portfolio holdings, and security ratings.
Please contact us for a demo of Insight360° today.