PortfolioAid360° is PortfolioAid’s flagship solution in its suite of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) applications for financial services. Its powerful security risk rating engine, enhanced suitability assessments, issue management dashboards, unique trending analytics, and powerful advisor tools help leading Canadian investment dealers promote a healthy and positive culture of compliance.
PortfolioAid360° is accessible to all compliance stakeholders including compliance officers, branch managers, investment advisors, and administrative staff. As compliance is a shared responsibility, greater access, insight, and effective collaboration tools offer tremendous competitive advantages.
How does it work?
Major benefits of PortfolioAid360°:
- Uniform security risk rating strategy
- Enable alerts and exception reporting
- Deploy an inquiry workflow dashboard
- Provide advisor access
Uniform security risk rating strategy
PortfolioAid’s ratings experts work closely with clients to implement a corporate-approved security risk rating protocol that rates all securities held and traded by that firm. This is a core function of PA360° as it is enables uniform account and client level suitability reviews.
- PortfolioAid sources robust market data so clients do not have to
- Risk ratings custom-mapped to client’s risk and investment objective classifications
- Risk ratings that are comprehensible to supervisors, advisors, clients, and regulators
Enable alerts and exception reporting
PA360° creates comprehensive reports that highlight suitability issues driven from IIROC and MFDA regulations (including enhanced CRM).
- Meaningful reports that quickly outline account and client level suitability issues
- On-Demand reporting function to support broader business intelligence gathering
- Electronic note taking and sign-off eliminating the need for excessive paper storage
Deploy an inquiry workflow dashboard
PA360° ensures compliance stakeholders are automatically provided with Tier 1 and Tier 2 exception reports through a centralized inquiry workflow dashboard. PA360°’s dashboard prioritizes tasks, ages inquiries, ensures evidence of supervision, and provides a complete audit trail per regulatory guidelines.
- Alerts automatically created and pushed to the designated Tier 1 or 2 supervisors
- Comprehensive reports attached that allow for holistic suitability review
- Easy to use interface allowing for quick resolution protocols
Provide advisor access
PA360° provides investment advisors with enhanced visibility into the compliance process and its impact on their individual business. PortfolioAid strongly believes that advisors will positively contribute to compliance practices if given effective tools to do so.
- Risk rating look-ups that can dramatically reduce trade reversals
- Account AND client level suitability reporting that can be reviewed with clients
- Firm-approved ratings methodologies that can be easily explained to clients
Top ten reasons to deploy
1. PA360° is accessible by all compliance stakeholders including COs, BMs, IAs, and administrative staff. Compliance is a shared responsibility whereby broader transparency and effective collaboration can offer a tremendous competitive advantage.
2. PA360° performs daily security risk ratings for all asset classes. PortfolioAid sources robust market data so its clients don`t have to. These results are then custom-mapped to both KYC risk and investment objectives classifications as defined by its clients.
3. PA360° executes suitability reviews at both the account and client level. Findings driven from IIROC and MFDA regulations (including CRM: client relationship model) are delivered to appropriate personnel for immediate review and resolution protocols.
4. PA360° empowers rich compliance insight at the firm, branch and advisor level through powerful business intelligence and analytics tools. Better information equals better business decisions at all levels within an organization.
5. PA360° ensures compliance stakeholders are automatically provided with Tier 1 and Tier 2 exception reports through a centralized inquiry workflow dashboard. Delivery of meaningful information is combined with supervision evidence and a robust audit trail.
6. PA360° provides investment advisors with enhanced visibility into the compliance process and its impact on their individual business. PortfolioAid strongly believes that advisors will positively contribute to compliance practices if given effective tools to do so.
7. PA360° allows compliance stakeholders to perform reviews on-line, add notes, and sign-off electronically eliminating the need for excessive paper storage.
8. PA360° can contribute to positive investment advisor recruitment as part of a strong technology infrastructure which may factor into decision making process.
9. PA360° is deployed in a vendor-hosted private cloud. PortfolioAid’s hosting and software development processes are annually certified be a third party auditor. Data confidentiality and application security is verified through an annual penetration test.
10. PortfolioAid actively promotes client collaboration and solicits constructive feedback through quarterly steering committee meetings. Navigating and charting the regulatory landscape becomes less daunting when performed in a team environment.
The PortfolioAid360° solution is available as a hosted software service. This solution is a first in the field of retail compliance automation, bringing together our unique risk rating and innovative compliance automation service functionality.
The hosted PortfolioAid360° service offers our clients these benefits:
- Focus – A fully-featured enterprise software solution with multiple data feeds and proprietary ratings, alerting, and work-flow systems involves considerable support and maintenance.
- Security – The security of our hosted service is certified by a third party audit, as are the data centers we employ. Our security practices and technology meet OSFI requirements for data protection and Canadian geographical retention.
- Availability – Our hosted clients get the benefit of a ready-made systems environment supported by an expert systems management team. Our automated monitoring facility eliminates systems errors before they impact clients, while our 5970-audited change management and systems patching processes keep our hosted clients current without disruption.
How we do it
Certified by a CICA Section 5025 third-party assurance audit and supported by a service level agreement crafted uniquely for each client’s needs, the hosted Retail Compliance Server solution is professional and worry-free. The service is delivered by accredited IT professionals with audited processes based on IT industry service delivery standards such as ITIL and COBIT. Our audited practices include:
- Software release management
- Systems patching and monitoring for availability and capacity
- Incident management, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Service desk management
- Human resources practices such as background checks and certification requirements
PortfolioAid uses only cutting-edge cloud-based systems from leading Canadian data centre providers. This enables an effective and flexible service that meets client needs for availability, security, and cost management.